Language the workshop will be taught:
We scheduled the workshop as follow:
Shift 3 - 16.00 – 17.30
Date: 29.07 & 30.07
Maximum number of participants:
The needed artistic level of this workshop is:
The skills criteria for participants to follow this workshop are:
Open for all
Participants will have learned after doing this workshop:
How one (1) concept – one overwhelming thought in an artist’s head can be expressed in (at least) 4 different art forms.
What materials/equipment/other things participants need to bring to be able to do this workshop:
An open mind
Other important things a participant should know to be able to do this workshop:
Religion is an inevitable part of human life. Religion is also one of the world’s biggest problems.
But Jesus is not a religion.
Describe clearly the content of this workshop:
1.Describe how I came to write the song - the lyrics and the melody.
2. Sing the song with the participants (Hand out sheet music for those who want the choir parts).
3. Show the video - describe why, where and how the song was filmed.
4. Introduce the book – tell why I needed to explain and develop the thought more deeply in prose.
5. A dialogue with the participants. Questions – and answers … and new questions.
6. Create and teach some easy choreography, show the video again and dance along with it.