- Seminar programmes, Christian Artists Europe Seminars, 1981-2000; 2001-2004
- Art AD 2000, Vols I-X, papers compiled from the 1-10th Christian Artists Symposium, 1991-2000; and the volumes 2001-2004
- Christian Artists Europe, International Council Discussion Papers & Guidelines for the 12th International Seminar August 10-15, 1992 in Holland (Rotterdam: Christian Artists Europe, 1992; and those documents of other years)
- Leen La Rivière, Royal Creativity (Rotterdam: Continental Sound/Christian Artists, 1989; Revised version: Creative and Christian, Piquant Books, febr.2005)
- Leen La Rivière, The Creative Church (Rotterdam: Continental Sound/ Christian Artists, 1993) •Steve Miller, The Contemporary Christian Music Debate (Wheaton: Tyndale, 1993)
- Calvin Seerveld, Rainbows For The Fallen World (Toronto: Tuppence Press, 1980)
- Franky Shaeffer, Sham Pearls For Real Swine (Brentwood: Wolgemuth Hyatt, 1990)
Tables compiled from statistics kindly provided by the Continental Art Centre, Robert Kochplaats 342, Rotterdam and taken from annual Seminar & Symposium reports. Other information and impressions taken from interviews with Leen La Rivière, Council members, artists and delegates, 5th Christian Artists Symposium, Doorn, Holland, August 5-11, 1995. Edited from Board-papers and reports 1995-2004.